- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 06 Nov 17
Relationship Manager, Priority
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Key Responsibilities/Challenges:
* Deliver allocated performance targets for various product VSs.
* Maintain relationship with customers and deliver superior customer service to ensure customers' needs are met
* Enhance bank-customer relationships by expanding existing customers' portfolio holdings
* Actively participate in Priority Banking / other Bank's marketing and promotional activities to acquire NTB customers, as well as cross-selling to existing customers.
* Proactively engage with Personal Clients hidden affluent and advise to approach bank with complex investment needs
* Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
* Ensure compliance of Management Manual, Operating Manuals and Bank's laid down knowledge of the various products offered by all departments.
* Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
* Keep updated on the events in the financial industry.
* Participate actively in training programs, meetings, briefings organized by the bank and ensure skills & knowledge acquired is applied to daily work.
* Ensure timeliness & managing customer's complaint.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.