- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Relationship Manager, Business Banking
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Relationship Manager, Business BankingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
Driving business targets of the Business Banking segment. Keep abreast with Business Banking market developments to achieve better customer service and sharpened sales focus.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer portfolio are well managed to deliver business performance and achieve targets
- Maintain close relationship with Business Banking customers in providing solution based initiatives to meet their needs.
- Build and expand existing customer relationship through in-depth analysis of their needs.
- Priorities activities to maximize revenue contribution from the high potential customers.
- Acquire new business via outselling of existing/new Business Banking products to SMEs, and cross-sell other RC products.
- Interview credit application, collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the prospect and merits of the special loan request, establish and negotiate terms under which credit proposal and application for approval.
- Manage and out serve existing allocated portfolio of Business Banking customers, and achieved the assigned revenue target via providing of total banking solutions.
- Responsible for identifying the business monitoring and testing and reporting findings, exceptions and results from such monitoring/testing activities.
- To monitor and ensure strict execution of KYC policy within the Business Banking Banking.
- To constantly operate within the compliances guidelines set by group standard and/or local regulations.
- Constantly stay in touch with SME market to understand the latest development in the SME market in term of products and/or services, to suggest and help the Business Banking management in implementation of new product and/or services of Business Banking China.
- From time to time, to complete ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager, deemed appropriate and necessary for the smooth functioning of the department.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
- Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work
- Fully understand the importance of consumer rights protection, prevent damage to consumer's best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to consumer rights protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed consumer rights protection mindset when performing daily work."
Our Ideal Candidate:
- University degree in Finance or related discipline is preferred.
- With certain years of banking experience preferred.
- Experience in selling to corporate customers, specifically to small and medium enterprises (SME)
- Knowledge of trade finance products preferred.
- Good marketing, communication, and interpersonal skill preferred.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, positive attitude, customer oriented, self-motivated & a strong champion of team work spirit
- Good command in written English preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.