Our client is a leading company, looking for a high caliber professional to join them as a Regional VP, Sales, South China.
Title: Regional VP, Sales, South China
Location: Shenzhen, China
- Fast moving, energetic and interesting work environment
- 5 days working week
- Stable working hours, Mon – Fri
- Stable and massive financial backing
Our client is a global leader in semiconductor industry.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Solid English language and communication skills;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a senior leadership role in the electronics semiconductor industry.;
- A proven track record managing and being solely responsible for the performance of a team of 20 or more sales executives;
- A strong understanding of managing a team with a disciplined approach with the aid/use of CRM and other sales performance measurement tools;
- A strong analytical aptitude for understanding the numbers and diving down into the details;
- Experience in American or European based multi-national-corporations is highly-valued;
- Experience with an Electronics Distribution , Semiconductor (or Passive Electronics) manufacturer is highly-valued;
- Managing or directing Material Supply Chain is an added benefit;
- Ability to inspire and motivate the team to exceed their potential.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please send an updated resume to:
cv (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com