- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Communicate with product owner, software engineers, QAs and other team members on business requirements, and analyse requirements, including technical resolution review, proposal, potential risk\\dependencies\\confliction analyse.
- Follow existing process to ensure delivery of project as scheduled with high quality.
- Test case design and execution.
- Defect maintenance and follow-ups.
- Develop\\maintain automation test scripts for test cases.
- Good verbal or written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- At least 1 year experience of software testing.
- Knowledge about SQL or Mongo DB and query writing.
- Willing to learn new skills and tackle new assignments.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Good logical thinking to identify different requirements used in software application.
- Work experience in software application testing is a plus.
- Agile project experience is a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.