Private Equity, Associate, Shenzhen
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, institutional securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
MORGAN STANLEY PRIVATE EQUITY ASIA (MSPEA)
( https://www.morganstanley.com/im/en-gb/intermediary-investor/about-us/investment-teams/private-equity-and-credit/private-equity-asia-team.html )
Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia (MSPEA) is one of the leading private equity investors in Asia-Pacific, having invested in the region for over 20 years.
MSPEA invests primarily in highly structured minority investments and control buyouts in growth-oriented companies. The experienced investment team is led by senior professionals with extensive industry relationships, in-depth market knowledge and the ability to apply international investment principles within each local context. Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of hands on deal experience from leading Private Equity firms necessary.
- An understanding and passion for analyzing a business from an investor’s perspective.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a deal team and sometimes as Execution Leader to support the investment process from thesis definition to sourcing, due diligence, negotiations, value-add and exit.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial markets.
- Must be based in Beijing and with willingness to travel.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and research aptitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to read, write and speak both English and Mandarin essential. English report writing skills necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational ability.