Director / Senior Director - Forensic Investigations
- Competitive base and bonus
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluemont Consulting
- 15 May 19
Our client are an international consulting firm looking to strengthen its forensics practice with a Director of Forensics. Working with the support of the practice's leadership, this role will be to manage client relationships and mentor juniors.
The expectations are that as Director you will demonstrate a strong understanding of Forensics and Investigations. You are someone that is strong at building and nurturing strong collaborative relationships with local and international stakeholders.
- Reporting to the practice leader, your role will be to manage a team of investigators whilst also playing a hands on role as a subject matter expert.
- Playing an important role in increasing market awareness of the firm's service
- Conducting and leading fraud investigations, asset traces, AML projects, fraud risk assessment reviews.
- Currently in a senior level position with responsibility at an accounting firm or a management consulting firm.
- Experienced at servicing clients in Forensic Accounting, Disputes and Litigation Support services, Compliance and AML services, Fraud Assessment reviews etc…
- A track record of driving revenue, or at least able to demonstrate a willingness to develop new business. A commercial mindset.
- Experienced at leading and motivating teams with various levels of experience.
- High level of ethics and integrity.
- Relevant qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CFE etc…)
- Fluent English mandatory, fluent Cantonese and/or Mandarin mandatory.