- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Design, implement and manage build/deployment/configuration systems, infrastructure, environments, etc.
- Develop and maintain tools and scripts to automate and improve the build/release process.
- Monitor and maintain all kinds of environments(testing, production, etc) to ensure environment in good status.
- Work with IT organization on Cloud implementations and management of applications running in AWS.
- Work closely with PM/SE/QA to deliver high quality software within deadlines.
- Provide support and handle ServiceDesk tickets for daily development/testing, environment issues and go-live, etc.
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools.
- Bachelor degree with more than 2 years DevOps or related CI/CD experience.
- Expertise with multiple CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, etc. Experience of AWS is preferred.
- Coding experience with Python or Shell.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of development systems/servers/tools including Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, MongoDB, Nginx, Redis, Nodejs, Splunk, IIS, etc.
- Good at problem analyzing and resolving. Willingness to follow through on questions until resolution has been reached.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English. Ability to communicate effectively with different team members.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.