- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Corporate Partership Manager
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Corporate Partership ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Identify Right Corporate Partners i.e., both size and natural need .
- Develop Pitch book and professionally pitch at Corporate Partners for a 'Win-Win' business collaboration.
- Successfully on-board quality Corporate partners contributing to Pan China Yearly QPC target across Retail Banking business supporting Business Banking, Priority & Premium Clients .
- Conduct appropriately and professionally as SCB representative; no mis-selling/over-promise on Bank's commitment to Corporate Partners .
- Conduct & present factual Corporate Partnerships information, background and strategies .
- Propose collaboration opportunities and develop financial justification for Corporate partnership on-boarding for approval at RB Steering Group Committee .
- Corporate Partners relationship management including running referral program and/or other initiatives at Corporate Partners to drive outcome as per planned.
- Make regular monthly visit and conduct feedback to further improve/explore further product enhancement/platform integration and or other opportunities.
- Lead the streamline business operation between Corporate Partners and SCB.
- Lead end to end alignment with SCB internal stakeholders not limited with Retail Business on Corporate Partners proposition implementation.
- Track & monitor corporate partners performance as per approved financial plan and justification for corporate partnership renewals .
- Meet Corporate Partners governance criteria and requirement incl. visitation, documentation check etc .
- Ensure all Corporate Partners materials are officiated by Legal & Compliance for external usage .
- Follow through that SCB & Corporate Partners both fulfil Legal Contract agreements.
- To keep abreast with latest bank policy, changes in regulations/compliances, budget controls as well as current market trends, clients needs, especially competitor strategies.
- Regular review as per DOI and exceptional cases investigation and following up.
- Commission verification & payment(PO/Payment notice & invoice collection) .
- A University degree, major in Marketing, Business or equivalent is preferred.
- Has Retail Banking background with minimum 6 years of working experience in banking/merchant acquiring industry.
- Local residence, have existing relationship with external counterparts .
- Have a positive working attitude and outlook in life. Willingness to work hard for desired outcome.
- Have a pleasant personality and personal values are aligned to SCB Corporate values.
- Appreciates and understands Teamwork and collaboration.
- Is Independent.
- Ability to direct with clarity of thoughts in translating Strategic goals to task.
- Skilled in various Internal & external stakeholders engagement and solutioning.
- Have strong execution capabilities. Project planning & management skills are preferred.
- Ability to lead and coordinate across multiple stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Good presentation / negotiation / communication skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.