- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Client Service Assistant
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Service AssistantAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To deliver simply first class service and advice to our Wholesale Banking clients and internal Partners in all enquiries, problems, conflicts resolution and other service-related issues.
- To be the Service Partner, working together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues, identify opportunities and deliver the Bank's services
- Understand clients requirements and banking product & service needs across multiple productt
- Proactively anticipate clients needs and takes action
- Proactively encourage utilization of facilities/increasing transaction volumes up/cross sell products and services; and indentify opportunities for channels and business referrals
- Create time for additional responsibilities and activities (projects, training etc ) though effective work management
- Work independently, talking ownership of issues and escalates as required to the appropriate party
- Comply with laid out policies and procedures
- Maintain the Bank's reputation
- Identify gaps which would put the Bank and its clients at risk and takes action
Our Ideal Candidate
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of customer services and corporate banking (WB) products and processes ( electronic channels knowledge is an advantage)
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Strong communication skills : ability to build clear and effective communications that drive action
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Motivated to achieve personal targets and management objectives
- Good at English and Cantonese is an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.