Client Care Executive, Personal Clients
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of the Role: 角色范围：
Key Responsibilities/Challenges: 主要責任 : Sales and Service Delivery
- The primary purpose of this position is to support the handling of Client contacts received through inbound telephone calls.
Nature of Transactions 交易处理种类
- To ensure professional, efficient and quality service to Clients.
- To accept and execute Client instructions.
- To ensure efficient problem and complaint resolution.
- To cross-sell additional Bank products and services.
- To capture Client feedback for future improvement.
- To capture the nature of Client contacts.
- To perform attrition gating.
- To meet productivity standard.
- To acquire product knowledge and service skill through staff briefing and coaching from Team Manager
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with client charter.
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling
- Use S2S palette to identify eligibility and register dispositions for analysis
Risk Management 风险管理
- To answer Client enquiries
- To execute Client instructions and requests
- To handle Client complaint
Selection Criteria: 挑选准则：
- To ensure that control procedures outlined in the Contact Centre Manual or DOI are fully implemented and ensure staff compliance with the same. ( for Managers or Officers)
- To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities in the Contact Centre. (for all levels of staff)
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager. (for all levels of staff)
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements. (for all levels of staff)
- College graduate or above
- With customer service or sales working experience preferable, potential fresh Graduate with major in Finance / Management / English or other related are welcome as well.
- Excellent in Cantonese and English speaking
- Good command of both oral and written English , those who passed CET-4 or CET are preferable
- Proficiency in computer usage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure & willing to take challenges
- Sound working attitude with strong drive
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.