Branch Operations Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Service Productivities and Initiatives
Execution Risk Governance, Conduct and Compliance in operation
- Support service management and business in achieving RB strategy focus and initiatives, CEPG & team focus & initiatives
- Support business head in driving service performance in term of productivity, execution quality and process risk mgt in delegated service teams
- Find service improvement opportunity for better efficiency and effectiveness
People Development and Communication
- Adhere to laws and regulations, internal risk (including FCC risks as anti-money laundry, sanction, anti-bribery & corruption), compliance policies and the Group Code of Conduct; Well manage client complaints & CDD
- Maintain and enhance staff awareness of operational risk management through training / accreditation.
- Uplift the bar of risk control awareness and prioritize risk identification and mitigation in daily operation.
- Contribute to local mgt team in developing strong relationships with local government and regulators to enhance the profile of the Bank
- Ensure conduct framework to be effective via well implementing 2019 RB Conduct Plan, and establish the appropriate control and assurance mechanism to comply with all internal and external standards and policies
Maintain up best-in-class services
- Support LM in maintaining strong pipeline for Branch Service team by effectively recognising good performances to motivate and retain talents
- Drive and guild the service teams participate in various campaigns related to service team and achieve the target
- Retain human resources at a stable level to support sustainable development of business.
- Self develop in leadership learning, and people mgt to be ready for next level move-up
- Development should comprise a mix of 70% learning on-the-job, 20% learning from others and 10% formal learning.
Customer Right Protection
- Embed client centric mind in daily operation as well as to maintain up best in class front-line service, and continue to advocate human banker and client centric service mindset in service staff for enriching internal and external customer experience.
- Fully understand the importance of Consumer Rights Protection, prevent damage to consumers' best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to Consumer Rights Protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed Consumer Rights Protection mindset when performing daily work
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.