- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Associate QA Engineer(Automation)
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Perform automation testing, functional testing and compatibility testing according to project plan
- Work with team members to convert manual test cases into automation to reduce manual cost
- Insure automated cases are reusable and stable enough with low maintaining efforts
- Be able to optimize existing automation solution and frameworks, can design testing tools&solutions according to functionality testing scenarios.
- Work with team members in Agile SDLC
- Has 2-4 years automation testing experience in web UI, restful service
- Familiar with automation testing framework selenium
- Familiar with Java and python language, can develop automation scripts and testing tools
- Has strong database knowledge on both SQL and Mongo
- Has excellent troubleshooting skill and teamwork spirit
- Work closely with other team members with good communication skills
- Bachelor or master¡¯s degree in computer science or related fields
- Good English skill in reading and writing
Preferred Experience in finance industry is a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.