- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Associate Director, I&I Sales, TB South China
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Associate Director, I&I Sales, TB South ChinaAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Focusing on client deal origination and marketing of SCB Securities Services' product and solutions to international investors investing into China through established China Access channels: QFII/RQFII, CIBM, etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
1. The person is expected to be the product sales for SCB Securities Services business in China responsible to drive the sales activities
2. Identify and coordinate closely with onshore/offshore product sales and coverage partners in new deal opportunities from existing or new to bank clients
3. Work closely with the key CIB constituents including client coverage, FM, industry specialists, ITO, Products, Implementation & client services
4. Ability to provide the right solutions and structures to differentiate SCB from other market participants
5. Keep abreast of the market and regulatory changes, and understand and be able to effectively communicate to clients and prospects on the changes and opportunities
6. Establish strong market presence through industry and client events; position SCB at the forefront of the China Access consideration when investing into China
7. Deliver against set budget and sales targets; Main coordinator to offshore SS Sales and coverage toward ensuring delivery of driver and revenue targets
8. Frequent travel to network countries for client events and road shows are expected
The individual is expected to possess following attributes:
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on all Securities Services products and capabilities
- Understand the business operational model
- Effective stakeholder engagement, and ability to generate consensus among business partners to drive and deliver key initiatives
- Able to develop client relationships and generate deal/revenue opportunities for the Securities Services' business and across for CIB
- Close and active cooperation with key stakeholders across CIB organization and ITO onshore and at the regional level
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.