- Responsible for business development and relationship management. - Support Country Head to develop and implement portfolio strategy.
- Responsible for business development and relationship management.
- Support Country Head to develop and implement portfolio strategy.
- Investment Management - Source, evaluate, negotiate and structure investments opportunities and dispositions. Develop investment proposals and options, analyze and evaluate impact of investment decisions, including making investment recommendations to management. When approved, close new deals, including work on due diligence. Supervise and/or work on financial modelling. Lead in selection and management of Service Providers/ JV Partners, includes maintaining good relationships with counterparties.
- Asset Management - Responsible for asset management activities of properties, including tracking performance on a monthly basis with budget and underwriting, periodical reporting to management, assisting in identifying potential issues and in their resolution pertaining to the properties. Undertake annual asset planning and manage assets within assigned portfolio in accordance to business plans.
- Provide active guidance and direction to the junior staff (Associates and AVPs) to ensure the above responsibilities are well handled.
- Post Graduate Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Business or a similar discipline.
- At least 9 years' relevant working experience in investment management.
- Exposure to the Real Estate market in China is mandatory.
- Team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team management experience is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Chinese