Department: Treasury & Global Markets Department Position: Trader Reporting to: Head of Treasury & Global Markets Department Location: Shanghai, China
- Banking and Finance, Bachelor Degree or above, strong academic qualifications
- Fundamental knowledge of Treasury & Global Markets
- Banking industry experience, minimum 2 years in FX trading, with FX trader Certificate in CFETS
- Numerical aptitude, ability to use various data base systems, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought process
- Stress Tolerant
- Result driven.
- Excellent communication / relationship skills
- Fluent English / Chinese language, Russian is an advantage
- Monitor changers in Chinese regulations on FX business; implement all applicable regulations in daily work and trading activities.
- Monitor FX OCP within the given authorization.
- Handle daily FX & MM business and perform dealing activities with Head Office, or interbank counterparties
- Perform the obligations of CNY/RUB market marker in local market: submit the mid-price of CNY/RUB to CFETS; continuously provide, on the inter-bank spot auction and inquiry foreign exchange market, the bi-directional buying and selling prices of CNY/RUB within the prescribed time for transaction; and provide liquidity to market based on above prices.
- Work closely with RMs to promote global markets products to clients, including giving financial advisory service. Provide RMs with timely quotations, market information and marketing support.
- Work with branch’s accountant to compute the liquidity ratio, domestic assets/domestic liabilities, etc., and forecast the ratio before the end of trading day.
- Complete the necessary internal/external reporting about domestic/abroad financial market.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with local/overseas financial institutions. Coordinate FI limits with FI of HO. Apply for the Branch Vostro / Nostro accounts. Obtain necessary information from local FI for HO limits approval and account opening.
- Other tasks as requested by the Department Head and Branch General Manager.