Trade Finance Manager, Shanghai
- USD 75,000 - 100,000
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Redstone Commodity Search
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international metals trading company looking for a trade finance manager for their office in Shanghai.
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international metals trading company looking for a trade finance manager for their office in Shanghai
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for handling all trade finance activities for the company’s metal trading activities in China from start to finish
- Prepare, amend and issue letters of credit, bank guarantees, invoices and other trade finance products
- Negotiate for banking facilities and structures to support China trading team
- Liaise with deals desk and finance colleagues based in the Singapore and Hong Kong offices
- Reports into the Managing Director for Asia
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in trade finance/trade support operations for an international commodities trading company or financial institution
- Excellent knowledge of INCOTERMS, shipping documents (L/C, LOI’s), loan agreements etc.
- Previous experience working with banks and other counterparties
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
- Located in Shanghai or happy to relocate