Technology, Full Stack Java Developer, Associate, Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 42 countries.
Technology & Information Risk (TIR) organization within Morgan Stanley is responsible to allow the Firm to manage its technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive, and consistent practices across the Firm to protect franchise while capturing business opportunities. Access management (AM) team which falls under TIR organization, provides solutions that span all aspects of entitlement management, including change management during employee lifecycle events, review, provisioning, de-provisioning, auditing, reporting, adoption of applications using both in-house custom products and vendor products.
The SOW team is driving a new Data Architecture platform, which will leverage the latest Big Data technology and latest Database technology to build up a new Entitlement Data Platform to provide entitlement data services. The SOW platform is built on Kafka, Gemfire and Spark technology to collect, transform, store and process the huge volume entitlement data across the whole firm. This position is mainly to develop this strategic platform using latest Big Data technology.
Daily tasks include but not limited to:
- Work with global architect team to propose and define strategic architecture with high performance and scalability.
- Accountable for high quality code, unit test scripts and also deliver on time.
- Monitor and involve in maintenance and support of the production environment.
- Very Strong experience on Core Java/J2EE development.
- Solid experience on DB technology.
- Solid experience on RESTful web service, Scripts.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit (or equivalent).
- Experience with software design patterns, unit testing, performance / memory analysis, and n-tier service-oriented architecture.
- The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who can execute tactically, be a self-starter, with the ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced team environment and be able to proactively anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- DB2 or Informatica Experience
- Big Data experience: Kafka, Gemfire, Spark
- Script languages, like perl or python
- Experience of access management
- Business intelligence experiences, like QlikView