Technology, Entitlements Data & Business Analyst, Associate, Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
See job description for details
This position on the Access Management team in the Technology and Risk Organization. The access management team focuses on developing processes and tools for managing and reviewing entitlements to Morgan Stanley’s business applications.
An Business analyst is responsible constructing detailed business requirements for various entitlement projects and products.
Candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, and a proactive team-player who can build relationships with both business and technology personnel.
- Analyze and understand current state business processes and how underlying technologies support and enable these processes.
- Ability to preform detailed analysis on large set of complex data and provide logical representation of the data in the form of graphs and Pivot tables.
- Create detailed documentation covering use cases and business requirements
- Collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to identify and define high level and detailed business/functional requirements.
- Facilitate discussions with all levels and functional areas of the organization.
- Prepare gap and impact analysis documentation.
- Provide guidance to development teams regarding functional requirements.
- Partner with testing resources to identify testing requirements.
- Ensure and validate that delivered functionality meets the business objectives.
- Co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing efforts.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for business units as well as senior management within the Identity and Access Management organization.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Partner with key stakeholders to translate project work into business as usual processes.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and possess solid execution skills.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in software development projects
- History of delivering project related work on schedule
- Demonstrates critical thought and probes beyond the surface of the requested data to get at the valuable (actionable) information.
- Able to understand complex concepts quickly.
- Detail oriented, but understands broader impacts of requests.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities as necessary.
- Manages multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously and in an organized and results-oriented manner.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement that positively impact the bottom line.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses a strong analytical, quantitative and objective outlook.
- Excellent people skills are also necessary since this position interacts with all levels of resources across the organization.
- Great knowledge of Microsoft suite specially advanced features in Excel.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience required
- Experience with MS Office applications specially advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of the banking/financial services industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Information Security/Identity Access Management is a plus