Technology - Senior Endpoint Engineer, Associate, Shanghai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
We are seeking a Senior Endpoint Engineer to join our China Platforms Agile squad aimed at helping drive the transformative change required to support our business expansion plans. As the Senior Endpoint Engineer you will provide the hands-on development of a secure, enterprise class endpoint infrastructure inclusive of remote access and desktop virtualization.
Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, a strategic mind-set, good communication skills and the ability to readily collaborate well with colleagues in order to:
- Ensure that endpoint solutions address business expectations while aligning to security control objectives, supportability, and performance requirements
- Provide endpoint thought leadership when partnering with technology leads, architects, stakeholders and other Agile squads alike to ensure solutions are cohesive
- Partner with Product Owner to proactively shape the roadmap of this space
- Coach and develop other members of the Agile squad Qualifications:
- Demonstrated enterprise-scale infrastructure architecture, design, and implementation experience aimed at delivering highly available solutions for complex, highly regulated industries such as Financial Services
- Subject matter expertise with Microsoft China Azure, Azure Active Directory (AAD), Citrix VAD, Azure WVD, Windows10, Endpoint Manager, SCCM, FSLogix, and Remote Desktop Services. Knowledge of Intune a plus.
- Demonstrated experience creating enterprise desktop images and the required automation and provisioning tools for managing large scale enterprise platforms
- Working knowledge of infrastructure-as-code tools such as Azure Automation, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology