Technology - L2/L3 App Support – Team Lead, VP, Shanghai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses and to our own.
We are looking for a Lead Engineer for Business Application System Maintenance Team for Morgan Stanley's China Securities Joint Venture (China SJV).
Job Level: VP
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of business application systems, such as Trading system, Investment banking management system.
- Take leadership role in the team, responsible for user face-off, team management and project management
- Implement, execute back-up and emergency plan of the application system
- Respond to business requirements, communicate with, vendors and propose solutions
- Implement the system turnover and change plan, provide the upgrade document, organizing the relevant test work and system upgrading
- Contact and communication with application vendors, manage relevant vendor service products, and ensure vendor service delivery meets SLA requirement
- Responsible for regular operation analysis of application system, and submit analysis report
- Responsible for document management of application system, timely update operation and maintenance related operation process, log record, emergency plan, user manual and other documents