Technology,IT Security Administrator,Associate,Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
See job description for details
This role is to be part of the global Security Administration team which performs and improves Security Administration functions by automating process and developing tools under the “least-privilege” principal. Security Administration team covers Firmwide control function for Privileged Access, business entitlements and system entitlements.
The candidate would be responsible for the following:
• Assist project owner in working out project plan, which includes defining scope and allocating resources. Lead and drive all project related deliverables. Coordinate activities across teams and organizations to execute the project plan, monitor progress and resolve any project issues with the responsible teams
• Address audit findings raised in the 2017 Technology Entitlements and Privileged Access Audit
• Handle L3 escalations for Privileged Access Management i.e. troubleshoot access issues, root cause analysis of unexpected revokes, responding to tiering questions, recommend approaches to reduce the Tier Level, etc.
• Assist with the clean-up of Privileged Access entitlements and enforce least privilege
• Enhance existing controls for 3rd party payment systems (e.g. SAML), and onboard 3rd party applications (e.g. Chinatrust)
• Identify and implement solutions to improve the efficiency and enhance the controls for privileged access and business/system entitlement management
• Serve as an escalation point for Entitlements related operational activities being handled by the Level 1 Managed Services. This includes audit requests, provisioning / revocation issues, explaining access management polies and procedures, etc.
• Liaise with the business and technology stakeholders on entitlement management activities
• Assist with data requests for audit and regulatory exams
a. Background on IT security, access management area preferred
b. Experience in project management, planning, tracking, and status reporting
c. Good knowledge on DB (e.g. Sybase).
d. Excellent people skills to interacts with all levels of resources across the organization
e. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
f. Strong organizing, problem solving and analytical abilities
g. Good understanding of current technology and business process
h. Understanding of the principle of least privilege
i. Scripting knowledge (e.g. Perl, Python, Powershell) and Business intelligence experiences (e.g. QlikView) will be a good plus.