Technology,Finance IT Developer,Associate,Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
See job description for details
This position is for a developer who will be responsible for the delivery of the key projects for the Finance IT (Company & Regulatory) team.
Finance IT (Company & Regulatory) team is a global organization with around 100 staff (18 in Asia) providing technology solutions to regulatory and legal entity controllers across the regions. The team in Asia not only provides coverage for all the legal entities in the region, but also contributes to a series of global strategic initiatives. The team is client and business oriented. The primary focus is on delivery of outstanding solutions to our internal business clients. We encourage every member of the team to learn the business in addition to being outstanding software developers. We value teamwork and collaboration within the local team, with colleagues in Asia and others around the globe.
This role will be working on a combination of regional and global solutions that support the firm's Finance Department in the accounting, regulatory controllership, and financial reporting functions. He/she will be part of a growing team in our Shanghai office dedicated to development of solutions to support business expansions in Asia as well as building next generation technologies contributing to the global strategic architecture. He/she will have exposure to the broad set of businesses conducted at the firm including securities sales and trading, wealth management and banking.
The candidate must possess a strong technology background with excellent hands-on expert level knowledge of Web technology.
- University degree holder in relevant discipline
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- 1- 5 years software development experiences.
- Familiar with current popular web framework/technology
- Experience in Angular 4 / 5 is plus
- Experience in C#/Java is a big plus
- Experience in software release management
- Good understanding in data structure and algorithm
- Working knowledge of Database with strong fundamentals in database designing is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work on the same to meet business requirements.
- Ability to work in team