Team Leader, Business Development
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
To lead BDE team to achieve the team sales target by maximizing existing customers/acquisition/referral opportunities and providing quality customer service. Key Responsibilities/Challenges:
- To manage the day-to-day planning, operations and problem-solving of Salesperson
- To ensure that Salespersons achieve specified sales targets and service standards.
- To conduct staff meetings and provide support / updates for sales promotion and activities, procedural changes, management directives, etc.
- To ensure Salesperson meets with internal control, compliance and audit standards.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
- To train and develop new sales staff.
- To develop action plans to improve team performance.
- To provide coaching and mentoring to Salesperson to facilitate staff retention.
- University / College degree, or equivalent / better.
- Good English speaking as well as in writing.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a sales in a financial services.
- Highly motivated and drove by number, strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate leadership attributes.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.