(Sr.) Cash Sales Manager
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank China
- 10 Aug 17
Cash Sales Manager
- Present and sell cash management solutions to existing and prospect clients.
- Identify opportunities through data-mining and discussion with Relationship Managers
- Prepare client calling plan to identify wallet size, opportunity and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Establish and maintain existing and prospect client relationships.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Respond to request for proposal and presentations.
- Coordinate with internal resources to ensure client’s requirements are addressed or met to close a sales deal.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Review product and pricing conditions to ensure overall profitability for the business
- Organise sales and marketing events for clients
- Any other ad-hoc activities as assigned by your manager.
- Above 5 years of experience in Cash Management sales working with local corporates and MNCs especially in China.
- Good understanding of the local regulations, clearing systems and pricing structures/guidelines in China.
- Dedicated, self-driven, independent and highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong business acumen and be able to deliver targets
- Good team player with the ability to establish strong rapport with clients