Senior Internal Auditor
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank China
- 06 Feb 18 2018-02-06
Position: Sr. Internal Auditor
- One of the key team members to focus on Corporate Credit business audit.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of audit programs according to identified key audit risks and audit objectives.
- Lead Reviewer to deliver audit projects based on the timelines, budgets and the required standards and provide values to the bank.
- Document and keep track of audit work-papers in a timely manner and in accordance with the established standards to the documentation of internal controls, audit tests, results and conclusions.
- Draft concise and precise audit reports and follow up the business issues till the final closure.
- Present constructive recommendations to management.
- Stay abreast with local regulatory changes and assess their input on audit coverage requirements.
- Other assignments as required.
- Minimum 10 years' work experience in credit related area of banking industry
- Good overall understanding of related regulations, internal policy & procedures as well as risk management & controls
- Willingness to learn and abide by Audit Methodology and Internal Audit Standards
- Strong analytical skills, able to determine the root cause of business issues and recommend constructive and cost-effective solutions
- Strong capability to establish effective working relationships and influence others
- Able to handle concurrent assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Be familiar with credit market and with proactive awareness on the market trends
- Professional, acts with integrity and honesty
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and takes initiatives
- Excellent ability in writing English and Chinese
- Relevant degrees; professional certifications such as CIA will be advantageous