Senior/Staff infrastructure engineer
硅谷独角兽 You will
You should have
- Develop tools to improve developer experience and productivity.
- Contribute to dev infrastructure such as CI/CD pipeline.
- Design and build performance tools for teams to leverage.
- Develop innovative tools and automation to minimize manual work.
- Monitor site availability and reliability on a daily basis.
- Understand, investigate and triage production issues and bottlenecks, root cause and implement or help teams to implement solutions to eliminate future incidents.
- Design and test disaster recovery strategies.
- Ensure infrastructure standards are being followed.
- Understanding of AWS or other Clouds and Docker
- Extensive experience with logging, Application Performance Management, and other monitoring tools
- Experience working with complex, enterprise-level architectures
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Preferably 6+ years of relevant work experience in Linux environments
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively across organizations
- Grit and a strong ownership mentality
- DevOps and on-call mindset
Job ID BBBH804399 More jobs From Morgan McKinley