Sen. FX Trader
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Business Objectives
- Manage the efficient and timely execution of orders as well as transactions and reporting of trades
- Agree upon and deliver the direct "soft" profit targets in alignment with the business
- Continuously promote and/or distribute quality Products and Services
- To maintain a strong, reliable and positive relationship with the Front Office by supporting their efforts to grow FX business
- Provide Relationship Managers with consistent and clear pricing of products and services
- Drive the FX platform build-out through constant enhancements to the local infrastructure.
- Provide quality FX/PM execution services to clients and internal (RMs)
- Proactively look for operational improvements and increase the capacity of FX/PM flow and volume.
- Seek to ensure that all compliance and legal guidelines are adhered as well as the mitigation strategies followed.
- Keep abreast with the product knowledge, regulations and market intelligence.
- Play a mentor role to junior FX staff, and to integrate new hires to the team.
- Ensure efficient, timely and accurate management of orders, execution of transactions and reporting of trades
- Ensure FX trade blotters and FX books are efficiently/accurately maintained
- Contact person for all front office FX training related matters
To provide execution services in Foreign Exchange (FX) and Precious Metal (PM) related products. The primary responsibilities are to execute FX spot /option trades on clients' behalf with the bank's counterparties and to ensure the proper administration of these trades. Other responsibilities include dissemination of market data and information to clients via various communication channels, informing clients of any FX orders executed in a timely manner. Duties
To provide execution services in Foreign Exchange (FX) and Precious Metal (PM) related products for the entire Front Office (RMs and other internal clients) in PB China Shanghai branch. Constantly enhancing information interaction with the RM team with a view to update their knowledge base and educate whenever possible, including active facilitation of FX training sessions
Furthermore, the employee is expected to be fully conversant with various FX and PM products and the interchanging behaviors between the different asset classes. Additionally, the holder of this position is expected to be flexible in working different shifts/working hours. Business travelling to promote the product offering across the country may be required. Responsibilities
- Maintain and build-up a strong FX Execution capabilities in PB China Shanghai branch
- Ensuring a prompt and efficient service to the assigned regions and markets in terms of financial advice, product offerings, executing and reporting, and all operational requirements.
- Ensuring that all current and new offerings meet with all the regulatory requirements This should be done in coordination with Legal and Compliance where necessary
- Meeting of clients - internal and external - to keep our clients informed about our product capabilities.
- Immediate reporting of errors and/or losses concerning FX related transactions and make sure the FX risk books for PB China are kept within approved limits.
- Ensuring the continuous updating and expansion of the basket of appropriate products available to clients
- Proactively perform process mapping to streamline the execution of FX Products
- Recommending improvement to the firm's FX booking platform in order to facilitate new and innovative FX product execution.
- Interact frequently with customers to increase awareness of the Product offerings and to collect feedback on service quality
- Participate actively in the product offering discussions in support of the Bank's Product Offerings to clients.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin as well as English is required to liaise with the business partners
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.