- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Securities Services Product Manager, TB China
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Securities Services Product Manager, TB ChinaAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• Build new focus to identify and assess key regulatory and market changes in securities market that can impact Transaction Banking Securities Services and client industries within China.
• Act as a "broker of early stage market intelligence" to gather compelling international benchmarks to help lead and anticipate a broad range of possible regulatory and securities market infrastructure (SMI) rule outcomes.
• Determine compliance and business opportunity aspects, build the division's position, and utilize market channels to influence the direction of the change/regulations toward the agreed position via regulators and governments.
• Work with the SS Sales team on a local Securities Services Product & Sales strategy to meet country objectives, in line with the overall Transaction Banking strategy.
• Develop tactical plans for key initiatives related to China's opening of the capital account.
• Assist clients in understanding the impact from relevant regulatory and market changes on their business.
• Liaise with compliance and legal on all regulatory issues including bi-lateral engagements.
• External focus - Establish market reputation as experts. Engage with regulatory body i.e. CBRC, PBOC, SAFE, CIRC and CBRC. Organize client events. Active participation in conference, professional organizations.
• Internal alignment - Conduct newsletters, spot awards, training, brainstorming sessions, strategy forums. Lead regular forums to ensure coordination amongst stakeholders. Develop product collateral - Pitch book, presentations, write-ups, FAQs.
• College degree and above. 10 years career experience in custody or investment industries. Relevant experience in regulatory authority such as CSRC and CBIRC would be an advantage
• Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese
• Strong researching and analytical skills
• Strong presentation skills in both English and Chinese
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
• A good team player
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.