- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 09 Oct 17
Sales & Portfolio Management Manager, Business Banking
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Job Title : Sales & Portfolio Management Manager, Business Banking, China
Scope of Role:
* To provide support and strategic analysis on business planning, management process to the Director, Sales & Portfolio Management, Business Banking, China
* Chief of Staff to Director, Sales & Portfolio Management, Business Banking, China in assisting her to run the business and their departments.
* Strategic Planning of BB Client Portfolio including but not limited to management structure, geographical expansion plan, infrastructure, business focus, etc.
* Proactively working closely with BB team leaders and other business segments to drive business initiatives and sales management tools/campaigns, marketing collaterals and sales campaigns
* Produce timely management reporting and key business performance statistics to facilitate management on business monitoring, reviewing and planning.
* Produce market analyze and competitor movement for biz strategy and action consideration
* Support in driving the business forecasting model, sales management processes and other key business initiatives
* Keep track of key business focus and evaluating relevant activities
* Oversee the department Operational Risk Management processes
* Liaison with other departments within the bank
* Other Business Planning, Administrative, and Management responsibilities as required for the business and department from time to time.
* University degree holder with a banking industry experience
* Sound knowledge of banking products
* A team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
* Strong organizational and administrative skills
* Able to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent command of English & Mandarin
* Excellent time management, analytical and numerical skills as well as good knowledge of PC software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
* Accounting knowledge and strong financial skills an asset
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.