Sales Specialist, Risk
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Thomson Reuters Financial Services (China)., Ltd. Beijing 汤森路透金融信息服务（中国）有限公司北京分公司
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
GGO China GTM sales specialist team seeks for a high energy, motivated professional for promoting Relationship on TR venues. Candidates will possess excellent oral and written communication skills (in both Chinese & English) and will be working closely with our account manager, technology, and sales teams. Key candidates must have strong leadership skills, effective diagnostic and problem-solving capability, be an innovative thinker and able to deal with high-stress situations in a dynamic environment.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities/ Performance Targets:
- Responsible for developing and managing relationships with the company’s compliance officer, legal counsel, internal auditor, and other risk-related roles.
- Identify new opportunities to grow the revenues of Thomson Reuters Risk solution suite.
- Responsible for developing account strategies, making presentations and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Establish deep relationships in all areas of risk related segment from client
- Work with Account Managers/Sales to identify additional opportunities for increasing volume and revenue from existing customer base
- Achieve defined targets of volume and adoption of new products
- Identify new products or functionality enhancements to address clients’ needs
- Involved in internal testing and rollout of new products and functionality
- Training on risk products for users as required
Given a portfolio of clients:
- Achieve yearly Rec target and OUT target
- Grow up WC client base in east and South of China
- Grow up SD/PS client base in east and South of China
- 5 or more years of proven sales experience in data or compliance related services. The candidate must be a highly professional, self-motivated and organized individual with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- Key areas of competence are Relationship Management, Client Services, Business Process Management, Workflow, and Project Management.
- Existing relationships within compliance professional, legal professional and risk professionals
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational capabilities, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills, are essential.
- Understanding of operational risk, AML, compliance is desirable.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English(reading, writing, and verbal communication)
- Bachelor's (BA/BS or University degree) degree or equivalent preferred.