We are a highly successful international quantitative investment management company seeking to hire a researcher, who is responsible to develop automated quant trading strategies using sophisticated statistical/mathematical techniques. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about taking a hands-on approach and collaborating with top technical talent in a collegial, meritocratic work environment characterised by teamwork and intellectual rigor.
• Research on financial and non-financial datasets, examining real-world data.
• Delivering high quality research output against our research goals.
• Create and test complex investment ideas and partner with other colleagues to test your theories.
• Implement investment ideas in real-world trading systems.
• Collaborate with the data team to source and process new data that is relevant to our specific research enquiries.
• A first-class research education (Bachelor or above) in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Signal Processing, Bioinformatics, Financial Engineering, etc.
• Strong mathematical modelling skills and in-depth understanding of probability and statistics.
• Experience in financial or scientific data analysis.
• Experience in a research or quant group of financial institutions is a plus.
• Ability to tackle in-depth research projects and communicate complex ideas clearly.
• Demonstrate intermediate skills in at least one programming language.