- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Mar 18
1) Responsible for acquisition and successful maintenance of trust and long-term client relationships.
2) Identify prospects within the relevant market and used in-depth market knowledge for the purpose of systematic acquisition of new clients.
3) Deliver the value proposition within the principles of the business model and actively implement. Applying the 4-step-advisory-process (FASE) for clients and to create added value for both the client and the Bank through the sales of the optimal product mix.
4) Follow processes, guidelines and best practices according to legal / compliance and risk control principles requirements as well as sales efficiency standards.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Work in full compliance with UBS China L&C requirements, implement development strategy of UBS China comprehensively and effectively and achieve business target;
- Offer clients comprehensive wealth management services and account maintenance services;
- Build up and maintain long-term mutual trust with external and internal clients; effectively leverage resources to expand client group and improve client quality;
- Strictly follow Code of Conduct of UBS employees and escalate in a prompt manner any issues which could impair capital strength or reputation of UBS;
- Complete trainings required by UBS and enhance business capability in a timely manner
Your experience and skills
Minimum & desired levels of education / degrees, work experience and skills, such as: technical or job-specific skills, industry experience, specific knowledge requirements, management experience, language proficiency, demonstrable competencies, etc.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.