Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $571 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Blackstone’s Real Estate Private Equity Group offers their professional the chance to work in all aspects of real estate investing and can expect to be staffed on a number of transactions at one time. Associate/ Senior Associate are involved with the development, structuring and financing of transactions and regularly attend both external and internal meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
- Analyse financial data and developments in global real estate markets important to the business of the Blackstone Group.
- Act as point person for acquisitions: work with senior management and coordinate analyst responsibilities.
- Perform extensive due diligence on each transaction, travel to the properties, meet with management, and formulate the Group’s investment strategy.
- Conduct research of targeted properties for investment purposes.
- Perform valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities under consideration, such as real estate investment trusts and other investment vehicles.
- Assess investment opportunities in different types of real estate assets, including office buildings, hotels, and logistics warehouses.
- Compare a company's financial data with other companies of the same industry, size and location to forecast industry trends.
- Design and develop quantitative models to assess the economic performance of targeted companies.
- Prepare written analyses and evaluations of investment opportunities for use by Blackstone Group management and review by clients.
- Oversee the execution of transactions.
- Participate in both internal and external client meetings, negotiation of contracts and other agreements, and due diligence sessions.
- Oversee current assets and analyse potential exit opportunities.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 4-5 year of finance experience, ideally in real estate investment, investment banking or relevant professional experience
- Superior academic achievement
- Strong Analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time
- A self-starter, but with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic to persevere; genuine passion for excellence; results-oriented
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
- Advanced User in Excel and PowerPoint
- Chinese language skills (both written and spoken) highly desirable
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.