RPA Developer/Technical Lead/Manager
- (15k to 31k)+Bonus
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Career International AP (Hong Kong) Limited
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
My client, a market-leading consultancy firm, is actively looking for some RPA experts to join its Shanghai office. This is an excellent opportunities to accumulate big scale project experiences, as well as developing emerging technologies! Competitive compensation will be offered depends on experiences.
The ideal candidates will be:
• Identify tasks with automation potential together with business teams and customers
• Models processes in a UML way
• Develop the automation in a given RPA Tool per best practices
• Documents thoroughly the whole development process
• Years of development experience with any programming language
• Knowledge of database, SQL.
• Good knowledge of software development processes and methods
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies
• Good communication skills in Japanese and English, both spoken and written.
• Any prior knowledge of RPA tools like BluePrism, OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere and UiPath is an added advantage