We are a leading quantitative cryptocurrency trading firm and liquidity provider that aims to deliver exceptional risk-adjusted returns. With the combination of comprehensive mathematical analysis, extensive financial market knowledge, and cutting-edge technology solutions, our trading model has stood the test of time. We are the avant-garde within the market space in terms of systematic decision making, algorithmic execution and active risk management. The team is constructed with experienced talents from top-tier investment banks like Morgan Stanley/Merrill Lynch (Bank of America)/UBS/Macquarie, as well as graduates from solid academic backgrounds from LSE/Oxford/NTU/SMU.
- Participate in daily development/maintenance of a low-latency high-frequency trading platform, including underlying architecture, market data, trading engine and transaction order processing
- Establish interface to domestic and foreign exchanges for quotation and trading, based on different protocols such as REST/ WebSocket /FIX.
- Maintain communication with the business needs, continuously enhance and optimize system functions
- Operational tools development.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science or similar major from top universities
- High proficiency in C++/C++11 and related tool chains
- Experienced in network programming and basic data structure
- Critical thinker, self-starter and adaptive to new challenges
- Linux environment development experience is preferred
- Competitive base and bonus
- Flat structure with a positive team spirit
- Multiple company overseas trips per year
- Leisure activities such as sports, board games, etc.
Interested parties please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name and position of the post: name + position