Private Wealth Solutions VP
Our client is a top tier alternatives investment manager with business pans through the globe. They are targeting at setting up a full-fledged business based here in Shanghai.
Private Wealth Solutions was established to answer the growing demand for products from high-net worth investors. Partnering with many of the world's largest private banks and wealth management firms as well as family offices, Private Wealth Solutions team packages and delivers the full breadth of alternative product capability to these firms and their clients and provides ongoing product and advisor support, as well as education and training around alternatives. Responsibilities:
- The role will be involved in driving and supporting fundraising efforts and relationships with private banks and distributors in APAC, with a primary focus on Greater China markets. The role will have significant interface with members of the firm's global PWS group across all investment funds, legal/compliance department, finance and other groups within the firm. In addition to the primary objective of driving sales volume for product launches, as well as maintaining close relationships with distributors, the role will also support and spearhead multiple projects at one time such as conducting market research, project management for product launches, execution of distribution agreement negotiations, client due diligence process, investor due diligence, marketing material requests, roadshow coordination and the fund closing process.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to develop a career at one of the world classes
- Alternative Investment firms would like to participate in one of the fastest growing businesses. In addition to gaining substantial product knowledge and driving sales for the firm, the role will also develop familiarity across other important aspects including legal documentations, product operations, marketing, strategic planning and more.
- It seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should possess:
- 7-10 years' relevant work experience
- Hands-on knowledge and experience within the Private Wealth Management industry for China, existing networks with Private Banks in the region would be preferred
- A high level of attention to detail
- Business level communication skills (spoken and written) in Mandarin. English would be a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills (internally involving senior management, externally for business partners and clients, audience size could be as large as 300+)
- Can-do attitude. A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure
- Experience in project management across APAC/EMEA/NY-based teams
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Prior work experience in alternative investments (particularly private markets) and private banking would be preferred.