Private Banker, VP-ED
Our client is a top tier investment bank with business pans through the globe. They are targeting at setting up a full-fledged business based here in Shanghai or Shezhen..
As a New Private Banker, you will apprentice with a team to source and develop new business opportunities, as well as to support existing client relationships. The Private Banker Development Framework allows new advisors to work as part of a team to gain a comprehensive level of general knowledge and to acquire specialized expertise within the team. Throughout this apprenticeship program, Private Banker will attain the skills needed to build relationships with clients and prospective clients, develop a strong network of intermediaries, and create asset allocation strategies and holistic wealth advisory recommendations to clients.
- Private Banker serve as trusted advisors to their clients, including wealthy individuals and families, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and select institutions, including foundations and endowments.
- Private Banker not only deliver a high level of service and an unparalleled investment platform, but also serve as their clients' bridge to the full product and service offerings and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning, and private banking services.
- Private Banker and their teams offer specialized support and advice tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of each client. This investment advice is based on analytic rigor, taking into account a client's investment objectives, liquidity needs, and risk tolerance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of financial, economic and global capital markets
- Possess knowledge of investment products and be able to execute trades for equities, derivatives, fixed income, bonds, warrants and mutual funds
- Strong client focus, business development and relationship management skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Creative approach to problem solving and developing innovative solutions for clients.
- Commitment to excellence and a high-level integrity.
- Prior sales, marketing or investing experience a plus, but not required
- Graduated with a university degree.