Presales Consultant, Decision Analytics
• Assist the sales force with pre-sales activities such as proposal preparation, systems demonstrations and presentations, product installations and pilot projects for proof of concept
• Liaison with delivery team and region product team to understand the details of product direction and design, and communicate that information back to sales organization and customers as directed
• Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
• Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands
• Co-ordinating installation activity and providing support to customers during installation. Includes hands on user education, training and problem resolution Requirements:
• At least 5 years of working experience in a financial solution development/presales environment, preferably in the financial industry
• The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, confident, possesses critical thinking and research skills, have a strong work ethic with a high level of business maturity.
• Strong communication skills both oral and written are required along with the ability to work across multiple teams.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Previous experience with Experian's risk management solution is a plus
• Quick learner and Good presentation skill
• Familiar with Java, Spring
• Knowledge of microservice and other system architect is a plus
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• English: Read & Written fluent/Oral basic