- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Dec 17
Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? We're looking for someone like that to:
- take care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties;
- prepare payment instructions, supervision of Accounts Payable Process and ensuring strong and robust controls around the process;
-manage daily reconciliations of nostro and securities accounts (matching, assigning and investigating)
-undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks
-interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
- take an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with different functions as part of the set up process;
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We are in the process of starting to build out a team in the UBS Asset Management office located in Shanghai. The team is responsible for oversight and control of private funds and mandates, ensuring that operational standards provided by all external service providers meet all accounting/regulatory and service level agreement requirements.
Your experience and skills
- 3-5 years' experience in onshore Asset/Investment Management operations.
- thorough technical knowledge of investment products, market practices, and investment operations.
- thorough understanding of China market, including the regulatory, market and cultural nuances in each country.
-AMAC Fund Qualification License
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.