Are you looking to use your project management skills to lead a diverse slate of high priority initiatives while expanding your leadership skills and visibility across the entire global Goldman Sachs organization? Our Business Architecture and Change Management team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with an ever changing cadre of stakeholders to deliver projects ranging from strategic to regulatory and from stability ensuring to revenue generating.
You will not only utilize but be able to evolve some of the latest data visualization technologies and business analysis tools while driving projects to completion on time, on budget, with quality, and high customer satisfaction. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Our team of critical thinkers partner with groups in all areas of the firm to perform financial analytics and reporting and data analytics and engineering. Our division also provides critical operations design and handles capital markets operations to ensure business flows smoothly across our global offices. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
China Operations supports all product lines on and off Exchanges in the fast paced and rapidly growing China financial market. Serving as an internal business partners, we develop the processes and controls and help to specify the systems infrastructures that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity in our business executions in China.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Working with a team of Operations professionals in providing critical front to back trading support
- Identify gaps in processing and make recommendations to close those gaps
- Establish relationships with brokers, custodians and vendors to streamline workflow wherever possible
- Lead projects, e.g. New business designs, architecture transformation and process automation, etc.
- Act as escalation point to senior Operations managers for issue resolution
- Conduit to business stakeholders in influencing decision making
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Attention to detail and good follow up skills
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership of issue resolution
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve
- Analytical in identifying solutions to problems
- Ability to manage pressure and prioritize multiple tasks daily
- Team-player, excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin
• 5-10 years of experience working in Operations, Client On boarding, KYC or other relevant middle to back office roles from China on shore securities brokers, foreign banks, and other financial institutions
• Understanding of local regulatory and market practice
• SAC qualified or ability to acquire within a short period of hiring
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity