- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 30 Aug 17
Operation Trade Assistant
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.* To process daily transactions under Trade Service Team efficiently and accurately;
* To fully observe the current policies, operations procedures, service standard and regulations requirements when processing transactions in Trade Service Team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* To ensure processing daily transactions are in accordance with the established policies, operations procedures, service standard and risk mitigation requirements;
* Process Trade Import Transactions according to the laid down procedures and standard of service; To ensure daily transactions are all processed timely and accurately;
* Responsible for import documents handling/acceptance/payment, backup for LC issuance/amendment and related monthly/quarterly regulation reporting.
* To ensure daily operations processing in compliance with regulatory requirements/guidelines;
* To ensure submission all reports to Regulators and Group timely and accurately;
* To comply with the Money Laundering Prevention Policy/Guideline/Procedure and the Code of Conduct;
* To be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity and report promptly any suspicious activity to Business Money Laundering Prevention Officer (BMLPO) and line manager as well as Country MLPO if considered necessary;
* Process Trade Import Transactions according to the laid down procedures and standard of service
* Responsible for import deal registration, import documents handling and finance/payment, backup for L/C opening/amendment, Transfer LC.
* Ensure day to day running EOD recon and post monitoring activities, guided by department operating instructions, guidelines, polices and standards set.
* Ensure awareness of full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by group.
* Establish and maintain close working relationship with our working partners, such as hub, RM, TB sales, other branch team, H.O and within the bank itself to facilitate an open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries etc. such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt and professional manner.
Qualifications and Skills
* University degree or equivalent /above（exclude internship）;
* Good knowledge and experience on operations of Trade Service is preferred;
* Willing to learn and ability to work under pressure;
* Good knowledge and understanding on regulatory requirements is preferred;
* Good communications skills;
* Good command and writing skills of Mandarin and English.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.