General requirements to Job Holder:
- Have knowledge and understanding of:
- all range of Department’s operations, business procedures, measures for operational risk control;
- all related to the job requirements set up by banking industry regulations in PRC;
- Russian Law, Russian Banking Law, Chinese Law, the Rules of CBRC, the regulations of the Central Bank and PJSC VTB Bank Head Office and comply with in the daily activities;
- Russian and PRC AML laws and regulations, as well as Branch’s AML Policy. Comply with the requirements set up by the Policy in daily work;
- Local policies, economy and their changes in order to avoid the political and market risks.
- financial markets, deep understanding of both local and global markets
- Have all necessary qualification and knowledge to carry out responsibilities, listed in the “Responsibilities” section.
- To develop his/her professional skills on constant basis.
- Strictly observe daily working discipline set up in the Branch and comply with PRC banking industry professional business ethic requirements (Including Code of conducts of financial professionals).
- Comply with the requirements established by the legislation of the Russian Federation and the local normative acts of the Bank and the restrictions related to countering unlawful use of insider knowledge, the descriptive list of which is defined by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the local normative acts of the Bank, and market manipulation;
- Comply with the principles and the regulations on anti-corruption enforcement established by the legislation of the Russian Federation and the local normative acts of the Bank;
- Comply with the business dress code in accordance with the generally accepted standards of business etiquette;
- Prevent commitment of any actions/negligence damaging the honor, dignity and business reputation of the Bank employees, customers, business partners and the Bank as a whole;
- Prevent inappropriate/rude/insulting communication with employees, customers and business partners of the Bank followed by a written or verbal complaint;
Operation specialist -- account service is responsible for customer account management and related settlement and payment in the Branch, maintaining and updating all kinds of register, reporting and related systems. His/her detailed responsibilities include:
Daily routine job:
- Handle customer account opening, update and closure process including on-shore and off-shore NRA account for both FCY/CNY, contact with customer for related issue.
- Handle customer document checking, run periodical account review.
- Handle loro account opening, update and closure process including on-shore and off-shore NRA account for both FCY/CNY, contact with counterparty for related issue.
- Handle monthly fee collection promptly and correctly.
- Complete daily filing all the documents related to the business in order.
- Prepare reports to PBOC/ SAFE/CBRC.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Operations
Monthly routine job
- Prepare the monthly accrual items and input entries.
- Prepare monthly PBOC/ SAFE/CBRC reporting.
- Prepare relate checks according to the working procedure.
- Explain the questions to management level regarding the account service.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Operations.
Operation specialist – account service is responsible for:
- Not disclose of any clients’ information to the third party, except for situations regulated by Laws of two countries and regulations of the Bank.
- Report all events of operational risk to department head and avoid the risk in performing all kinds of transactions.
- Strictly observe daily working discipline set up in the Branch and comply with PRC banking industry professional business ethic requirements.
- Keeping confidentiality in the routine job.
- Operation specialist – account service reports directly to Operations department head.
Perform other tasks as requested by the branch management.
Job holder takes personal responsibility for the following:
- Non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of duties stated in Labor Contract and Job Description hereby.
- Violation of PRC Labor law, non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of VTB Shanghai’s internal rules and regulations, procedures, tasks assigned by management etc.
- Loss of official papers.
- Action or inactions cause damage of reputation of the Bank’s workers, customers, business partners and the Bank itself.
- Impolite communication with the Bank’s workers, customers.
- Financial or physical damage inflicted to the Bank.