- $75000 - $100000 per annum
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 30 Aug 17
Natural Rubber Sales Manager - China
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: $75000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
75,000 - 100,000 SGDSales Manager, Natural Rubber, Agriculture Commodities, Physical, Location; Shanghai, China:
We are currently working with a substantial and leading softs/agri commodities trading house, based in China who are seeking a self-motivated Sales Manager to join their expanding operations. The candidate would be responsible for Sales and Business Development across the region. The candidate should have significant experience and exposure to natural rubber Sales during his/ her time.
POSITION Sales Manager, Natural Rubber
The person should be able to gain industry insights, build deep customer relationships & manage operational excellence at selling Natural Rubber with minimum supervision.
Would be responsible for achieving procurement sales targets & ensuring sustainable business performance in China.
The Regional Sales Manager for Agri commodities would be responsible to plan & set objectives to achieve the top line and bottom line results of the Region as per the business plan within the defined budget. The person would be responsible to plan and achieve the product initiation and sales objectives set for the year. The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute product development & market Development activities and ensure that any new product launches and sales objectives are met.
- Design and implement the regional market and product development plan
- Translate the quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans that ensure their achievement
- Manage customer relations
- Initiate research/Market visits/observation to understand the potential of commercializing the product application ideas
- Working closely with business units to understand the products formulation, specification, target customer; in order to design the relevant product application ideas
- Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls
- Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region and reports for action
- Manage, co-ordinate and support customers
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Position to be based in Shanghai
- Must speak English and Mandarin
If this is something that interests you click apply with a recent copy of your CV and we will get back in touch shortly
The company has a leading footprint in the Natural Rubber markets, and they are looking to build on this to further enhance their trading capacity. This role will offer a talented Natural Rubber Sales Manager the chance to develop their career with a leading soft’s trading house based in China.
To apply please send a word copy of your resume to;