Mid and Back office Application Support, Associate, Shanghai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses and to our own.
We are looking for an experienced Business Application System Maintenance Engineer for Morgan Stanley's China Securities Joint Venture (China SJV).
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of mid-back office application systems, such as Finance, operations, compliance and OA systems
- Implement, execute back-up and emergency plan of the application system
- Respond to business requirements, communicate with, vendors and propose solutions
- Implement the system turnover and change plan, provide the upgrade document, organizing the relevant test work and system upgrading
- Contact and communication with application vendors, manage relevant vendor service products, and ensure vendor service delivery meets SLA requirement
- Responsible for regular operation analysis of application system, and submit analysis report
- Responsible for document management of application system, timely update operation and maintenance related operation process, log record, emergency plan, user manual and other documents; Qualifications:
- Experienced in securities systems, understand the flow of mid-back office process, regulatory requirements and internal controls process etc.
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills
- Strong in trouble shooting and problems solving, be able to fully understand user requirement, complete the requirements documentation and problem tracking and IT implementation
- Have good emergency response ability, be able to judge the impact of the incident under emergency, correctly implement the emergency plan to the application system;
- Have a good sense of teamwork, can accurately coordinate internal work
- Have a good grasp of the details of the work, be able to accurately decompose the details of the work, and independently complete assigned tasks
- Experience in application system operation and maintenance, be able to adapt to different systems quickly
- Good knowledge in infrastructure, be able to master the application of Windows Server platform and have the basic support ability of Linux, SQL script
- Experience in business application project management and vendor management
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer science or related
- 2 years of IT system operation and maintenance experience, with application system maintenance experience in Securities, Fund, Asset management is preferred
- CSRC Securities Qualification is preferred
- Fluent in both Chinese and English