- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager, Priority Banking Segment
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Manager, Priority Banking SegmentAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
The job holder will be responsible for the campaign management including client communication management and engagement model of Priority Banking clients. He/she will work with stakeholders to increase the brand awareness of Priority Banking and improve client experience at all online and offline touch points to drive Priority Banking segment growth both in terms of client number and revenue contribution.
- Drive marketing initiatives with support from Marketing team to ensure effective marketing of the Priority Banking brand and campaigns including external advertising, direct marketing, online marketing, in-branch collaterals and internal communications
- Develop and manage client engagement program to enhance client loyalty and retention and evaluate the campaign effectiveness on a basis per requirement to optimize campaign effectiveness
- Ensure adequate communication and effective training are delivered timely to all channels on our value proposition, tactical offers as well as specific campaigns mechanics, etc from time to time
- Initiate and collaborate with stakeholders on programs and processes to improve clients experience including but not limited to Priority WeChat Privilege platform development, maintenance and driving continuous improvement upon stakeholder's feedback
- Undertake competitor benchmarking, customer research and frontline feedback on a continuous basis to gain deep insights into customer needs and market trends.
- Prepare business proposal including financial projections and campaign evaluation analysis with business insights
- University degree major in Business / Finance / Marketing
- Solid working experience in banking/financial services/consulting industry
- Good business acumen and attention to details
- Creative and open-minded
- Committed and hardworking
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels in an organization
- Fluent spoken and written English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.