To support a well-established global business services center for a large multinational company and be the function lead to achieve business objectives and goals
- To support a well-established global business services center for a large multinational company and be the function lead to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Deploy and adopt excellence and transformation tools to accomplish business objectives.
- Promote and drive teams and excellence culture.
- Improve competency of activating excellence and improvement initiatives and activities.
- Apply standard end to end approach to ensure goals achievement.
- Provide direct support to the transformation work stream in order to develop best practice processes for the business in line with overall process architecture.
- Bring in knowledge, templates and tools to support the diagnosis, architecture design, detailed design, optimization, and documentation by actively sharing best practices from other transformations.
- Challenge the work stream using external references on process maps of current and future state design.
- Perform analyses and create transparency on performance improvements possible within the work stream, signaling and anticipating on risks and road-blocks.
- Expertise in methods & tools by executing the methodology and sharing learnings with the team.
- Degree in Business or Engineering required; Master's Degree preferred
- At least 10 years relevant working experience in a regional or global Operational Excellence role.
- Executes on methods and procedures on new, special and ordinary assignment
- Able to drive change with sense of urgency and bias for action
- Mastery in Excellence Practices, esp. Lean, Continuous Improvement
Interested parties please click ' APPLY '. All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used
for recruitment purpose.