- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 14 Sep 17
Manager, CRC Management
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.* To ensure a healthy risk management framework in place with the alignment with Local regulatory requirement and Group.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Assist to coordinate regulatory reporting and survey to ensure the effective submission.
* Timely complete regular reports with satisfied quality, such as country risk monitoring, CPS tracking, RIR, RAMI, credit TAT, etc.
* Assist to conduct credit portfolio reviews / China Deep Dive for CIB and CB, support credit industry reviews.
* Coordinate bank wide stress testing and conduct stress testing validation.
* Support annual ICAAP as representative from risk function.
* Support annual PRA stress test / BOE stress test / PRA Teach-In as per Group request.
* Data quality control, timely liaises with system support team to clean up data issues.
* Support and timely complete group top down requests
* Prepare materials for external rating agency, auditor (KPMG), investor, etc.
* Other risk governance activities
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills
* Basic understanding of Bank's front/mid/back office activities.
* Solid knowledge/experiences of risk management, especially on credit policies, portfolio management and stress testing.
* Knowledge on IRB methodology and BASELII/III.
* Knowledge on model development/validation/monitoring is preferred
* Knowledge in system and data management and operational control
* Experiences in China Banking regulatory environment
* Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
* Proficiency in English and Chinese writing skills.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.