Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international metals producer looking to hire a Logistics Manager to join the team in Shanghai.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for import/export logistics of aluminium products (sea bulk/container as well as land) with highest efficiency and making sure they are in line with compliance regulations
- Build and maintain relationships with new customers and logistics suppliers (including 3rd party warehouses, forwarders, customs broker, trucking/rail/road companies etc.)
- Ensure logistics risk management is handled effectively as well as cost control, warehousing insurance, customs declaration, inventory/storage etc.
- In charge of checking and monitoring all related documentation/contracts related to logistics/shipping/warehousing etc.
- Able to work in an autonomous manner
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a logistics role within a trading house, producer, shipping line or major forwarding company (preferably with metals experience)
- Experience with sea container and bulk shipments, as well as understanding of road and rail transport processes
- Knowledge of foreign trade processes/documentation and PRC import logistics and customs processes
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Located in Shanghai