Conduct an intense and productive client activity
• High commercial intensity with clients and prospects
Ensure client expectations match with strategy and capability (upfront client / deal screening)
• Strategic dialogue
• Relevant pitch
Capitalize existing account by developing “strategic” & “day to day” relationship
• Multiple level of contact
• Intimate & quality dialogue
Log quality data to follow up on your client activity and deal pipeline
• Relevant information & action plan
Support new transactions in line with 2020 roadmap
• Green, 4 sectors, solution house, asset light model, solution vs. flow business
Achieve Corporate Coverage budget
• Co responsibility with Senior Bankers – one team
• Proactive origination and initiatives
• Maximize hit ratio
Penetrate client portfolio
• Responsibility of offshore entities and “important” clients
• Support subsidiaries / operational entities penetration, MNC’s
Maximize interactions with product partners
• Relevant business development
• Efficient deal execution (pitch, bizcom, credit memo, facility …)
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines such as Commerce & Industry, Financial Services and Professional Services companies.
We also have the capacity to remotely source, manage and supply talent to locations across the APAC region, with recruitment hubs in five key business and financial centres.
We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of employers of SMEs/ start-up nature. Our worldwide network of offices and international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
Our comprehensive command of traditional and innovative candidate sourcing methodologies, meticulous vetting and selection processes and pioneering candidate care programme allows us to deliver an unrivalled talent pool to all our clients, supported by detailed reporting capabilities and a selection of ancillary support services that ensures our service meets and evolves with their needs.
Our consultants are experts in their fields with a detailed knowledge of their local markets, averaging four years’ specialist recruitment experience working with clients ranging from SMEs and start-ups to multinational corporations. The expertise of our consultants is strengthened by rigorous quality management and review procedures, which continuously brings out the best from our consultants however the requirements evolve.