Liquidity Risk Manager
- 300,000 - 500,000 RMB
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Clear Edge Consulting
- 27 Nov 17 2017-11-27
One of the leading Manufacturing companies in the world is looking for a Liquidity Risk Manager to join the ever growing team in the APAC region.
Liquidity Risk Manager
- Set up Liquidity Risk team, be responsible for group level liquidity risk stress testing, such as cash flow etc. Improve current liquidity risk framework and risk policy, liaise with stakeholders about liquidity risk limit monitoring and produce liquidity risk report on regular basis
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgemental and/or specialised issues. Work with the team and the internal client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the liquidity risks inherent in the engagement
- Brief the engagement team on the internal client's Risk environment and industry Risk trends. Maintain relationships with internal client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex risk systems and apply it to internal client situations
- Use extensive knowledge of the internal client's business/industry to identify technological risk developments and evaluate impacts on the internal client's business. Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Experience on model design for risk evaluation, risk monitoring and risk forecasting
- Strong project management skills and able to manage a portfolio of engagements
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment To qualify for the role you must have
- A recognized Master/ Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other relevant discipline
- 5-7 years’ experience working as liquidity risk officer or risk adviser for a famous in financial institution, a professional services firm, or within industry
- Experience in leading teams on projects
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis, cash flow and liquidity risk
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal and writing skills
- Willingness to travel on domestic and overseas assignment as the need arises
- CPA, CFA, FRM, CMA, CA certification is desired; non-certified hires are required to become certified within 2 years from the date of hire. Based on an individual's professional background, area of specialization, or industry focus, we recognize that other certifications, credentials, or experience may be more relevant than the listed certifications
- Familiar with new technologies, such as big data, deep learning etc.
- Publications on top/second tier journals What we look for Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.